1. Seller warrants that the above described puppy/dog is a purebred Gordon Setter registerable with the AKC and that registration papers have been provided to the Buyer as of the date of the completed purchase, together with a true copy of its pedigree.
2. Seller warrants that the above-described puppy/dog is in good health at the time Buyer assumes ownership. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian with two (2) days (not including weekends and holidays) of receipt of puppy/dog.
If, as a result of the examination, the Veterinarian determines that the puppy/dog is not in good health then the Buyer shall elect to keep the puppy/dog or return the puppy/dog to the Seller for a refund. If the buyer elects to return the puppy, Buyer shall, within 10 days after the date of the signing of this contract, send to Seller by certified mail a written Veterinarian's certificate stating that the puppy/dog was in ill health when examined. Upon receipt by Seller of said certificate, Buyer shall be obligated to return the puppy/dog to Sellers at Buyers expense. Upon receipt of the puppy/dog, the Seller shall be obligated to refund all monies received from Buyer toward the purchase price of the puppy/dog, and further performance under this contract shall be null and void. All action taken to return the puppy/dog shall be done with the best interest of the puppy/dog in mind include temperature at time of shipment, non-stop flights.
3. Seller warrants that the puppy/dog sold hereunder will certify clear of hip dysplasia and genetic defects. If said puppy/dog develops hip dysplasia within 30 months from date of birth or a genetic defect within 36 months from date of birth, the Buyer may return the dog to Seller and will receive a replacement puppy/dog of like quality from the next available litter, or may keep the dog, which will be spayed or neutered at Buyers expense, and Seller will refund 50% of purchase price.
If Buyer chooses a replacement puppy/dog, Buyer and Seller shall make prompt arrangements within 10 days of receipt of certified letter and Veterinarian certification for return of the puppy/dog sold herein to Sellers place of business. Buyer shall be responsible for taking good and reasonable care of the puppy/dog until Seller receives it. Costs and related expenses of returning the puppy/dog to Seller shall be the obligation of the Buyer
4. Ownership of the puppy/dog will be transferred to the Buyer for a set price to be paid as follows: $100 deposit on execution of the Agreement with the balance paid on or before the puppy/dog leaves the Sellers premises. If the balance is not paid at time of pick-up or prior to shipment, this Agreement shall be cancelled and the Buyer forfeits the deposit given hereunder.
5. If delivery is requested by Buyer, it shall be by airfreight, to a designated location. Buyer is responsible for insurance during shipment, cost of crate, freight charges and Veterinarian health certificate. If Seller has to purchase crate prior to shipping, Buyer shall reimburse Seller in full for this cost.
6.Puppy/dog will carry the ‘Lord Bond’ kennel name.
7. Buyer agrees that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase or this puppy/dog and that Buyer will not sell this puppy/dog or its progeny to any agent, pet store or guard dog business.
8. Buyer agrees that if it becomes necessary to sell or otherwise dispose of this puppy/dog, Buyer will notify the Seller before taking such action so that the puppy may, at the Sellers' option, be re-purchased by the Seller at the original sale price. Upon notification, the Seller shall have 15 working days to exercise said re-purchase option. Exercise shall be notice in writing sent to Buyer.
9. Buyer agrees that the puppy will reside at the home of the Buyer, not be chained or tethered, provided with proper housing, a good quality diet, annual shots and plenty of exercise.
This Agreement is made and signed by both parties to insure the well being and protection of this puppy/dog. If the Buyer breaches any part of this Agreement, the Seller is released from any obligations under this Agreement.